Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

good set of electronic ear plugs for a low price?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by x1hunter89, Dec 9, 2011.

1. x1hunter89

x1hunter89 gresham oregon Active Member

im looking for some good elctronic ear protection for a cheap price any ideas?

2. Uberdillo

Uberdillo Oregon Active Member

plugs specifically? If you're open to ear-muffs there's a number of threads on electronic hearing protection like those from howard leight and peltor.

3. x1hunter89

x1hunter89 gresham oregon Active Member

no it dont matter muffs or plugs

4. SmellsFishy

SmellsFishy Hood River, OR Member

I use a set of Peltor Tactical. I like them, they work well, and if you crank the volume up...you can hear what the people standing way behind you are saying about you when you are up on the line... Haha. ;)

5. BrentN

BrentN Kelso Active Member

+1 on the Peltors. I also like how they amplify normal sounds, and they are not bulky. I went from foam plugs and cheap muffs to these and couldn't be happier. Spendy, but well worth it.

6. DAPSRT

DAPSRT Dallas, Or Active Member

I have a set of Howard Leight Impact sport electronic muffs. About 60 bucks but well worth it. I know lots of guys that have these and haven't heard a complaint about them. I prefer to double up hearing protection so I use a set of plugs under them. Basically I crank up the muffs and it ends up giving me nearly normal hearing when not shooting and great protection when not shooting.