JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When someone acts*irrationally and commits a crime, they’re typically held accountable for those actions no matter who they are. But not*Adric White. After he was shot while robbing a Dollar General, his family wasn’t mad at him for his criminal*behavior. Instead, they were furious at the good Samaritan who shot him.

My only regret is this guy didn't have better shot placement.

The words of that ignorant brain dead mother make me want to use a curse word laced angry tirade against the complete lack of common sense and self accountability that the minority community has for society.

Personally I wish the "kid" was killed and his parents were held accountable for their evil son's actions.

F that lady and everyone who thinks like her.
ie....ferguson

And whether said thug is a ethnic "minority" who probably lives in an area that is over 50% whichever ethnicity it may be. But as long as they vilify firearms and those who use them to protect themselves I guess the media puppets get a pat on the head. FTFF's

Read any Massad Ayoob? Criminals, (and, appearantly, they're family's) think that honest people are sheep and it is they're right to fleece us, (paraphrased)!
Prop's for the citizens courage! Needs some range work.

So this little bubblegumhead had previous robbery charges AND had a gun pointed at the head of another shopper or employee?

And here his dumb bubblegum family says "he was hanging with the wrong crowd and needed help."

Disgusting.

But, the concealled carrier is a black guy, so this isn't going to get any news.

Good on that guy for carrying that day - there's absolutely no guarantee the criminal isn't going to get violent.

True the way a scumbag turns his/her life around is for a good guy to assist.

And it's always the "kid turning their life around" that is doing something illegal and or to hurt someone.
That's not turning your life around.

The kid is the wrong crowd and he was turning his life around with a gun in his hand! I get sick of the old, he had a bad life, poverty, bad parent, school was a whole three blocks away, etc. BUT, after listening to his mother, this little hoodlum really couldn't have had any chance at all! Doesn't mean he can't pay for his crimes!

This seems to be the prevailing attitude, we should all just walk away and allow these thugs to do whatever they want. That idiot George Stepanopolis even asked Darrin Wilson why he didn't just let Michael Brown walk away after he was assaulted. Really? Because you are black and a thug you get to do whatever you want now? It's a shame this criminal survived the shooting.

So now every time some thug gets shot its breaking news? :mad:

Wow, looks like southern Democrats will start another American civil war, only this time it will be black southern Democrats and not white ones. The truth is in very short supply these days.
It is really tragic that Colin Powell chose not to run and be elected the first African American president.
Brutus Out

I think Powell could have won in a landslide either as a moderate Dem or a moderate Republican. I do get why he didn't because he gave almost 4 decades or so to his country, but damn, you have to wonder what might have been. Most of these rioters are just using this situation as an excuse to break the law with no consequences. The Nat. Guard should have concertina wired those parking lots outside those businesses the day before and the governor say: we will use rubber bullets and bean bags on you if you choose to break the law and if you push it, suffer the escalation. But then our current AG doesn't care about the rule of law unless it fits his narrative. There are dozens of instances of the civil rights of caucasians or hispanics being violated by black criminals but most media doesn't care to report it.

Brutus Out

My daughter asked me why these rioters burn their own neighborhoods and businesses. I told her my belief is most of the rioters are not actually locals so they don't really care about the neighborhood they are there just to cause trouble. Certainly many locals do participate though.

I told her the reasons they won't come into our neighborhoods to riot is they know what I know. Most of my friends and neighbors are well armed, former military and would not hesitate to defend our homes and family. There will not be any "rubber bullets and sandbags" fired from my house. I think most of these criminals are aware of this and not interested in actual combat.

Just my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top