JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Came accross this in a swap and wanted to see and hear about these (supposedly) low run ruger stocks. Serial number shows 352-34XXX and was told it was an 80's rifle. Can't find anything out about it. It looks brand new to me. Anybody else out there have one of these? Either way I got a great deal on it and was going to use it in the killer project shown in link if a fellow board member (THANK YOU OR4X4) wouldnt have saved it from an Archangels fate...:s0114:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ge...e-get-archangel-marauder-their-10-22-yet.html

My serial number list ends in 1992, the serial numbers ranged from 235-00000 to 236-70000 for that year, so your 10/22 is newer than that........ happy shooting !

Anybody have pics of best way to mount a bipod on a 10/22? All my others are customs with some sort of rail system but I want to keep this one stock but add a nice bipod without drilling. Some way that incorporates the barrel band maybe? Ideas, pics, help???

Anybody have pics of best way to mount a bipod on a 10/22? All my others are customs with some sort of rail system but I want to keep this one stock but add a nice bipod without drilling. Some way that incorporates the barrel band maybe? Ideas, pics, help???

So nobody has pics or suggestions on and for a bipod that's good for a 10/22?? I refuse to believe that! :)

I think most folks are using/installing a sling stud in the fore-end of the stock...I've got a Caldwell Pivot 6-9" on mine and it works great. Just my $0.02...I wouldn't think installing a stud would compromise the stock much and would definitely help you with accuracy by letting that barrel float vs. having the bi-pod mounted to it.

I think most folks are using/installing a sling stud in the fore-end of the stock...I've got a Caldwell Pivot 6-9" on mine and it works great. Just my $0.02...I wouldn't think installing a stud would compromise the stock much and would definitely help you with accuracy by letting that barrel float vs. having the bi-pod mounted to it.

1st pics of yours? 2nd I was worried about compromising the stock first and foremost as well as agree that having the barrel float vs. barrel bipod is the way to go but was hoping not to have to customize the stock in any way shape or form! Any input on how to do that? I.E. Best bipod for a 10/22... :)

Is that stock a "bench rest" stock,or flat on the bottom? Maybe just get one of those stands for it instead?

And I have read that you want to take that band off the front to free up the barrel from the stock.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top