JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a fixed front sight post and have a prism optic going on with a quick release mount, wanted a backup flip up iron sight that would match the front sight oost height. My first AR so I'm trying to fill the gaps in my knowledge.

CF23AE14-807F-48AB-8E46-94D7D2536A04.jpeg

You already have a rear fixed sight.

Generally back up irons are for rifles with scopes.

I don't see a way to add another rear sight but I guess if you are dead set on it there will be a way.

You already have a rear fixed sight.

Generally back up irons are for rifles with scopes.

I don't see a way to add another rear sight but I guess if you are dead set on it there will be a way.
I've already removed the carry handle. I'm looking for something that's a backup to my optic that's on there now

Magpul Pro is favorite folding site intended for backup, simple and low profile, that said I prefer a fix rear that is 1/3 co-witnessed to my optic in which case I use LMT L8A or Scalarworks PEAK rear sight

Scalarworks peak sights are my go to. But they are fixed and don't fold.

I would also suggest looking into Midwest Industries Combat Rifle Sights. Nice low profile when folded down. When deployed, it is slim and doesn't obstruct your view. It is very sold and well made. I have 3 or 4 sets of them on different builds. I like them a lot.

You can surely find it cheaper, but here is a link to the item on Midwest's website: https://midwestindustriesinc.com/combat-rifle-rear-flip-sight/
This is actually the one I picked up today. Heard good things

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads