JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've had this ammo sitting around for my 30-30, but I mostly just shoot paper and other people could use it for deer.

I'd like to trade this for a larger amount of cheaper 30-30. Federal PowerShok, PPU, S&B, whatever. Trade ratio will be negotiated based on the ammo you're offering for trade. All boxes are unopened.

I know my asking cash price is high enough that it warrants some explanation. Simply put, we all know that prices are stupid right now. Even PPU and PowerShok are going for $50+ per box. When I put this ad up, my hope was to find someone who would trade about 10 boxes of mediocre ammo for these 7 boxes of higher quality ammo, or maybe do a 2:1 partial trade. I'm only selling if I can replace what is sold with a higher quantity of cheaper ammo, and this is the price I need to get to do that.

I'll consider offers for partial purchases, but I'll only accept those that allow me to buy more than what I'm selling if we assume I'll be buying at $50/box.

20210901_071204.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.