JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure what items you're specifically referring to, but on average (for handguns at least), Sportsman's was usually just a few bucks cheaper than Brightwater. But don't get me wrong, I always bought at Brightwater if they had the item I was looking for - even if it cost more... I wanted to help keep them in biz.

I dunno maybe sportsman's has raised their prices now that Brightwater is gone? Haven't looked there recently.

Check out Cascade Firearms about a mile east of Sportsman's on Fourth Plain. Can't speak for his prices, but the owner is a good guy and I've been buy all of my reloading gear there; again, to help keep him in biz.

Thirtycal

And yes, forgot to mention that Discount Guns might as well be a pawn shop. I don't think they actually intend to sell any of their firearms. I'm guess they must be some sort of money laundering operation for the Russians or someting. I have no idea how their doors stay open - there can't be that many stupid rich people buying guns

Thirtycal

Agree, Discount Guns is not discounted in many cases their are MSRP and more. Cascade on 4th Plain is great shop... Prices are close to Sportsmans, I encourage all to support the small business owners whenever you can...

311 Tactical on the East side is my go-to place. Knowledgeable and friendly staff from everything I've encountered, veteran owned/operated, they own up to and fix mistakes vendors make, have a good distributor network (last thing I ordered was from Lipseys direct through them), and have an active military/vet discount.

I can't figure out how discount guns was able to open another store, these guys are slow, rude, and way way over priced. I second the the laundering scheme idea. The only place that matches there ridiculous prices is the fred Meyer on 117th.

Most important thing of all do what we can to support the small local gun store. Cascade on 4th Plain and 311 all need your support... Good people at both businesses...

I am always raving about SW WA SURPLUS. They dont have much stock but your order from their site comes with free shipping and no ffL fee. Only takes a couple days and they are great people.

- the guy that owned brightwater has a new store called west coast gun exchange. It's by appointment only.

- cascades he charges too much for his stuff in my opinion but you got to try to keep the doors openI suppose. He's nice

- F discount shooters.

Tropics prices are decent.

Amd I think sportsman's has the most averge price

Personally I think sportsman is retail + $100 give or take.
Just like all their other stuff.

Now that you have to have a BGC I think it's worth it to shop online and ship to your favorite FFL. ( I like clark county gunsmithing)

I like budsgunshop.com
and kygunco.com
They have awesome pricing and great specials.
But I wouldn't hesitate to shop the classifieds here first.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top