JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Average online price for 2nd gen is about ten to 12 dollars. I usually pick up a ten pack here or there from surplusammo.com once and a while when they do 10 for 100 with free shipping.

If you know anyone with there FFL dealer prices are even better.

Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro has the best price I've found around here. They might even have some left, and they've got two weeks left before they close their doors. I think they're charging $11 or so per mag, and $14 for the windowed gen 3 stuff.

You should be able to get non window pmags gen 2 on sale right now for about $10. And while they are low buy many. 1-2 is not enough. Buy 20.
I have 40 at one point, but traded some off.
I have 3 ARs though.

I see this is an older thread, but I've got some new, unopened PMAGs (Gen 3) I could sell if you still need them - I'd make the price competitive and of course, no shipping if we meet in person. PM me if you're interested.

*** These are sold now, just FYI

Last Edited:
You should be able to get non window pmags gen 2 on sale right now for about $10. And while they are low buy many. 1-2 is not enough. Buy 20.
I have 40 at one point, but traded some off.
I have 3 ARs though.
^ this!
The next political session may once again raise a panic.
Buy cheap and stack deep.
I usually order from Aimsurplus
Buy 10-20 at a time. You'll be happy you did.

I picked up about 6 from a banned member CEF-(something) just last week.

He may have stole them, who knows.. Hyper paranoid, looked homeless but was quite intelligent and articulate.

Got mine for 5 a pop.

Do yourself a favor and get the windowless. The windows look cool but really serve no purpose. You can't accurately tell how many rounds are still in there.
Windowless is cheaper too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top