JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Only places I know are out hwy 26 and less the 100 yards. I'd like to find a nice big gravel pit to sight in my new rifle. I'd appreciate any suggestions I can get.

I want to head out tomorrow, but I cant find anything I may have to consider the range in vancover as I cant afford a yearly membership anywhere.

Eglish pit in vancouver. has 100 yard and 50 yard range costs 15 dollars for the day. Provides target stands scopes benches etc. located off 192nd north of Mill plain blvd.

english pit is where I was thinking about going. I'll have to look into browns camp if its where I think it is it could be good for a spot to shoot then get some fishing in nearby.

7 mi. up Memaloose Rd. outside of Estacada has a gravel pit with about 100 yds.

or

Dougls Ridge Rifle Club between Barton and Estacada is having a series of non-member sight in days starting the 11th. $5 per gun, bore sighter avail. for free as well as targets. Bring own ammo.

past the lookout on 26 then past the rest stop on the right is a road I forget the name of it. There is a gravel pit on it that is barely 100yards. Theres a few other places I dont remember off the top of my head one is a left somewhere around the lookout on 26. My advice is to pick a logging road and go on an adventure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top