JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i just moved back to OR about 2 yrs ago and now im in need a good place to go shooting. im not looking for a range. i am looking to some where i can drive out to and shoot with my little girl and i can shoot out to 500 yards or more. can any one point me out to a good place around me. i live in eugene if you did not see that.

P.S. im also looking for a place i can camp and shoot without any one around.

thanks for any help that can be provided

so i just moved back to OR about 2 yrs ago and now im in need a good place to go shooting. im not looking for a range. i am looking to some where i can drive out to and shoot with my little girl and i can shoot out to 500 yards or more. can any one point me out to a good place around me. i live in eugene if you did not see that.

P.S. im also looking for a place i can camp and shoot without any one around.

thanks for any help that can be provided
For 500yards or more you're looking at buying permits to access Weyerhauser land, which can be in excess of $400, or some place East of the Cascades. Those spots are extremely dificult to find and access on public land, especially West of the Cascades.
If you find any, let me know! :)

You're going to find that most public target shooting does not exceed 100yards...
Mt. Hood National Forest - Recreation

Technically you can shoot anywhere so long as you obey the rules. The dificulty lies in that you will seldom find a place that isn't without a waterbody or development already there, which makes it a no go for shooting. Most people shooting that far on "public" land are shooting hill to hill in clearcuts, West of the Cascades. I say "public" because a lot of them are actually on Weyerhauser land / private timber land..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top