JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Toyota FJ80 with the 4.5L 6 cylinder engine.
It has dual exhaust headers coming off the engine piping into a single catalytic.
Since I know I will need to replace the exhaust in the next 5K miles, I want to break it out to two sides and individual catalytics.
Can anyone recommend a good place to get custom stainless pipes bent?
I remember from wrenching on cars back in Michigan, you could bring in 3D DXF CAD files and they could convert them to work on their benders. CAD was so much harder back then....

I bought a Toyota FJ80 with the 4.5L 6 cylinder engine.
It has dual exhaust headers coming off the engine piping into a single catalytic.
Since I know I will need to replace the exhaust in the next 5K miles, I want to break it out to two sides and individual catalytics.
Can anyone recommend a good place to get custom stainless pipes bent?
I remember from wrenching on cars back in Michigan, you could bring in 3D DXF CAD files and they could convert them to work on their benders. CAD was so much harder back then....
The only way I've seen it done accurately is to go to a muffler shop, put the rig on the rack and start bending, checking, bending and fitting.
I've tried the "Absentee Method" and it simply does not work.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top