JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a place to go and check out a variety of different optics for my AR-15. I am in Hillsboro but I wouldnt mind driving as long as it isnt more than an hour or so away. Anywhere that anyone recommends to go? I would really like to check out a Burris Tac-30 but I can find one anywhere.

I am looking for a place to go and check out a variety of different optics for my AR-15. I am in Hillsboro but I wouldnt mind driving as long as it isnt more than an hour or so away. Anywhere that anyone recommends to go? I would really like to check out a Burris Tac-30 but I can find one anywhere.

Try OLE'S GUN SHOP, 1198 Walker Rd. NE, Salem OR 97301... 503-585-3889, toll free 888-225-3889. It is probably more than an hour, but it is the only place that I have ever seen the Burris scopes.

Go to the old sportsmans warehouse out on 205. Johnson Creek Exit 14 I believe.
All kinds of scopes. Now if you are looking for expensive red dots like ACOGS then try the security store. Optics planet.com has good prices on optics plus free shipping.

Go to the old sportsmans warehouse out on 205. Johnson Creek Exit 14 I believe.
All kinds of scopes. Now if you are looking for expensive red dots like ACOGS then try the security store. Optics planet.com has good prices on optics plus free shipping.

+1 on Wholesale Sports (formerly Sportsmans Warehouse). I have seen Burris scopes there, but not sure if the have the one you want.

As far as the Security Store in Hillsboro, feel free to check them out, but unless they have changed, their prices are outrageous.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top