JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember that getting any anti laws passed would be very difficult right now and most likely we'd win. Otherwise I seriously doubt they'd be saying these things as though they'd thought it through and that's the conclusion they came up with. Even Feinstein the other day now is not the time and she will pick the time and place.
I'm surprised nobody says much about Biden. That guy is a major enemy as bad as the worst of them.

"I'm surprised nobody says much about Biden. That guy is a major enemy as bad as the worst of them".

Yes, I agree!

That whole Obama gang can't be trusted to 'do' what they say. But for now, they all seem to be lightening up on the gun ban issues. However, it could be the calm before the storm. :s0131:

I don't trust any of them, period!!

Frog.

All it will take is a few more months of increased reporting of "deadly assault weapons" in the media, used in cop shootings, mall shootings and school shootings. The media will hammer the public with stories and make it out to be everyday normal people with assault rifles who just decided to go kill a bunch of innocent people.
I wouldn't put it past the government to set someone up as a scapegoat for their cause. Watch out for another Waco type incident where a lot of people will die, with the cameras too far away to see who's pulling the trigger.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top