JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dear xxxxx, I am your xxxxxxx on your xxxxxx side of the family from xxxxxx. My great great xxxxx in xxxxxx married your great great xxxxxxx originally from xxxxxx. I want to hold your 1911.

Thanks xxxxxx
Love, your xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

Keep this letter in case of audit.

There is some research to prove that everyone on the planet is at least a 50th cousin to each other. Seems like that should be good enough to show we are family to share firearms amongst ourselves without a BGC!

Seven degrees from Kevin Bacon?
47612702.jpg

So while on the subject of SB941, does anyone remember the Brady campaigns sign that he held up, the one sole example of an add in Oregon (out of thousands) that said "no background check"?

It was a 10/22 rifle. Not exactly the criminals choice of weapon, I think. Anyways, the stock rifle has has what, a typical retail of about $200? Maybe $250? A used one should go for less than that: $150-200? (they tend to hold value pretty well).
Now if this bill gets passed into law it will tack on an additional $35-100 for purchasing a used rifle. Pushing the cost back up into (and even past) the price of a new rifle. Why by used if new costs the same or less?

So in other words, the gun-control advocates are about to "increase the profits of the gun-industry" by encouraging people to buy new firearms instead of used. I think I'll by me some Ruger stock!

Last Edited:
How many preowned AR's got registered in Connecticut? 5% or less I think. Good demonstration of enforcement issues of these witch hunts.

I think LEOs do not need to carry a CHL. If your buyer has one, he is not an undercover agent.

How many preowned AR's got registered in Connecticut? 5% or less I think. Good demonstration of enforcement issues of these witch hunts.

I think LEOs do not need to carry a CHL. If your buyer has one, he is not an undercover agent.

Sold a rifle to a Lane County officer and he had his.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top