Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good news for Washington Hunters

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by LivesToHunt, Jun 11, 2013.

1. LivesToHunt

LivesToHunt Kent New Member

The radical Wildlife Commissioner Dave Jennings was removed from the Commission. Here is how one environmental group described Jennings:

Jennings was a wolf-hugger in the worst way. Getting him of the Wildlife Commission is a big plus for anyone who hunts or fishes in the state of Washington.

2. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Hats off to you folks up north! That mentality has got to go. I can only hope that Bob Buckman retires soon from down here on the coast. By the way, I took a wolf from your neck of the woods around Issaquah close to 50 years ago that was into a herd of sheep I was hired to protect, thought he was another coyote, danged sorry about that.

orygun and (deleted member) like this.
  3. LivesToHunt

LivesToHunt Kent New Member

Salmonriverjohn,

You are so right when you say that this mentality has to go. These anti-hunting, anti-sportsmen people have infiltrated our wildlife agencies across the country. Commissioners like Jennings are the biggest poison to the hunting community. They use their regulatory authority to pass their anti-hunting agenda without legislative approval. When they get confirmed they can do whatever they want because they are not having to face re-election.