1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Good news & Bad News

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by 308, Jun 15, 2013.

1. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Went shooting at the little road side pit just past Memalose this am. My wife shooting her new Glock .40.

Good news...found an nice S&W .22 AR magazine laying on the ground

Bad news...Wife dropped a new Glock .40 15rnd mag on the ground and we forgot to pick it up :(

My buddy came over, we drove back and a couple there said someone found our mag and left just before we showed up.

Oh well, at least my wife got some good trigger time today.
  2. The Courier

The Courier Newberg, Oregon Active Member

3. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Oregon City, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Sounds like you have a good excuse to go buy a S&W .22 AR! It was obviously meant to be. Don't argue with the Gods, they have commanded it be so.
  4. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

A number of years ago, my uncle went elk hunting and left a nearly brand new compound bow in the woods when he packed out part of the elk. He went back to find it and never managed to.

A could years ago, my friend and I stopped on a bluff overlooking a valley to spot deer. He left his rangefinder on a rock - one that he had just offered to give to me. When we came back to get it, someone had already come by and grabbed it. It was a pretty active FS road that day.
  5. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

If you want we can trade your 15-22 mag that you found for my glock mag.