JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, the good news is my new 2x7 scope looks thru/past my MSR carbine front A2 fixed sight. Bad news is my low budget clunky rear flip up sits just a skosh too far forward to mount on the farthest back station and clear rear of scope.
I don't want to go with higher rings because I am really digging my Aero Ultralight scope mount.

Any recommendations for low profile rear flip up BUIS? The Cheap UTG:( doesn't. Did I say I built this during the post SH panic a part at a time?

So I need one that mounts 3/4 inch or less total height from top of rail. Recommendations oh wise AR jedis?

Brutus out

Brutus, I would think someone of your knowledge could flip through the pages in your head and find the answer. Nonetheless, try this! http://www.recoilweb.com/back-up-iron-sights-78135.html
Thanks, I have looked at lots of different BUIS over the past couple of years but stowed height is not always obvious. Mea Culpa and why reinvent the wheel....

Although I did consider a grinder!:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews