JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm happy to join the discussion. I was introduced to firearms, archery and fencing by my father around age 8. I expect my right to own firearms will never be abridged. I am not a hunter. I do not believe that gun ownership could possibly enable the citizenry to defeat local, state or federal law enforcement or military or that violence is ever an effective way of redressing political grievances. I don't feel that my Second Amendment rights are in any way threatened by the current administration's efforts to deal with the problem of random shootings by mentally or emotionally disturbed individuals. I do believe that some firearms issues are part of that problem. As far as I know, though some laws and regulations may eventually be enacted, no serious person is proposing that legal gun owners give up their firearms at this time. I believe that if we deal reasonably with the current unacceptable lever of gun violence in this country, we will probably never hear any serious confiscation proposals. If we ever do, I'll be among the first to fight against them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top