JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mr Link started a bad luck thread. How about the other side?

I got a letter from the State of OR unclaimed properties telling me that there are 3 cases with me and my wifes name on them and we should fill out this form, photo copy this and that, notary blah blah blah.

Well we did and we got a letter yesterday saying they will be sending us a check for $3500 in the next 6 weeks.

I feel like I won the lottery :winkkiss:

A few years ago I had just started a new job. I was still learning and was making about 10 dollars an hour. We had also just had our second child. Needless to say, money was tight. It was one of my days off and my wife had taken our two children to go spend the day with her sister. On this particular day, we were down to our last 40 bucks and still had about a week and a half to go before pay day. Early afternoon rolls around and I start getting a little bored sitting around the house all by myself. I went for a walk to the grocery store to buy a soda. At the check out I saw the scratch-off tickets below the counter. I knew I probably shouldn't but I went ahead and told the clerk to give me a ticket also. I went home, opened my soda, and began scratching ( the ticket, not myself). After examinging it over and over and over again I didn't think it could be right. I walked about as fast as I could down to the store and had the checker scan the ticket. She scanned it over and over and over again before handing it back to me and saying "I think you just won a lot of money". After that I called my wife to let her know that although we only had $37.00 in the bank, we were now $25,000 dollars richer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top