JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI - Better plan ahead for your next retail gun purchase.
I work at a local Pawnshop and it has been taking HOURS just to get in line to get through to FBI/NICS to do a background check. 15-20 minute wait time after you get through the "All Circuits are busy now".
Worst I have ever seen. They are really swamped.

It's much worse than "Black Friday". Lots of calls for AR-15's and carry guns. Nope, we don't have any.
osterr1999 is right, the wait is a bit shorter at the end of the day but we close at 6:00.

This is a quote from Atlantic Firearms:

"suspending sales until our shipping department can get caught up with current orders".

And that is just one place :huh: they all seam to be like that, including some stoped selling firearms completly like Cheaper Than Dirt.

Everyone is swamped. You can't find anything online either. I bought a couple of lowers online and by the next day. they were sold out. Same thing with mags. I bought a bunch last week and I thought I would get a few more. yeah right. No one has them.

That's because they want to take down serial numbers, give a cop a job to take the call...

If the gun shop just logged in and putt the buyer's SSN into website, quick back ground check...30 seconds...yes or no.

Ah the advantages of living in a small town, walked in and picked up a new Oracle and six p mags and was done with the paperwork, background check and out the door in less than 40 mins.
As a side note, I was #246.215 to go through a back ground check in Oregon this year, damn that president is good for business.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top