JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i don't know much about these kits, but it seems that you paid way too much. that said, if it rings your bell, go for it.

A. laugh, its funny. hubris + cash = comedy

B. i dunno, i got something thats WAY off the radar for traditional krink kits. my spidey sense tell me i got some 3 legged dog AK47 that got cut down, and a few other pieces of barf bag. etc.. etc..

im looking at front sight, rear sight, lack of hinge, rear trunion and a bunch of other stuff that might just say:

"hey, idiot (me) you just got a draco for more than a working one"

so, any AK sages out there want to tell me i got a paki AK for $350 more than it was worth?

or, please, please tell me i got something i might be able to salvage into a usable krink??

etc. etc.

thanks in advance.

You could still build a nice gun out of it.

I wonder whats up with the Bolt carrier? It looks like they welder a shifter from an RM250 on to it?

NOW we are getting somewhere. LOL

yeah, that bolt looks mc-gimpy as ****.

ive asked seller WTF this thing 'really' is.. he claims it ran as a complete weapon before selling. i have asked for pics.

nobody is looking to re-cast an anchor for their boats are they?

i smell the stench of BUBBA GUN

Total bubba.....it was listed a couple of weeks ago as a complete gun ( can you say illegal SBR?? )...The auction ended and a few days later it popped up as that kit.

If you did buy it.....well.....I think you got hosed...

It may be usable, but you paid about $300 too much.

One thing I would suggest is that if you don't want it, his description of it being a Krink gives you every right to back out of the deal because it's not the gun that he describes in his Ad.

One thing I would suggest is that if you don't want it, his description of it being a Krink gives you every right to back out of the deal because it's not the gun that he describes in his Ad.

+1

Another thing to consider he has 1 negative feedback out of 8 total :confused:

Myself I don't think I would be buying too much from a person with that percentage :s0131:

oh. my. god.

LOL

holy dang diddly.

that's comedy gold, right there.

yeah, i'm gonna email the seller, and tell him to send back my MO.. thats just stupid. look at the rear sight block. whoa pigeon poo..

hoopty ride.

AK-Krink type kit 7.62 cal RARE find the sellers really is skating between deception and the truth.being that its a ak-krink TYPE hes not being deceptive,just not spelling out that its not a krink at all. :(

Auction # 179550926

There you go

What we've got here is an illegal NFA firearm. ;)

This is one bad bubblegum.custom built by B.A.E LLC out of Ohio.This gun is fun to shoot.Has a custom built trigger group,barrel,&stock kit only by B.A.E LLC . Never jams no matter what kind of junk ammo u throw at it it will spit them out like a wood chipper.trying to buy a Scar so i need to sell it to get the rest of the cash.The gun dates back to 1966.****NOTE**** The Fore Grip Does not come with the gun just for look's unless u are going to SBR the gun than will sell it separate from the gun.

That little disclaimer doesn't serve to excuse the fact that he just made an illegal NFA weapon. Once this weapon became an illegal configuration I would consider it tainted and I wouldn't go near it. You could of course use this fact as a bargaining tool to insure your MO is returned. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top