JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Domain created in October 2019 via godaddy.com

Registrant info:
Registrant Name: changrui feng
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Cao An Gong Lu 5616Hao 809
Registrant City: Shang Hai
Registrant State/Province: Shanghai
Registrant Postal Code: 200000
Registrant Country: CN
Registrant Phone: +86.13122927966
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Domain Name: lafoauto.com
Registry Domain ID: 2441349797_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: Make Your Own Way | GoDaddy
Updated Date: 2019-10-08T11:29:15Z
Creation Date: 2019-10-08T11:29:14Z

From their site......LAFO Auto main business is to improve the quality of life of some things, our idea is to let his wife at home every day without being bored, yes, we are working for the fun of life.

Good luck with these guys.

UPDATE.....July 2020, The FEDS have seized and shutdown the site.

Last Edited:
Whats the problem besides their pricing is comparatively high? I know several people who have form 1'd "solvent traps" just like those and I know several people who havent bothered. I'm in the process of doing the same on a form 1. I do know one guy who had a couple seized in customs coming in from China. He got a letter from customs to that effect. That was the end of it. They didnt stop the other 3 he got. Most get through. Theyre all over ebay , wish, alibaba, ali express and there are quite a few companies in the US selling the undrilled K Baffle versions, cone versions and even monocores. The Chinese monocore versions are straight up silencers and need zero done to them to make them functional. They come with a cap that can be drilled out but they also come with a cap that doesnt need drilling. The Chinese full auto stuff I wouldnt touch as the ATF seems to actually care about that but the solvent trap thing is a huge market these days and the ATf doesnt seem to give a damn.

The B sized tubes use the same threading as most commercially available Nielsen devices and 3 lug adapters. Thats what I'm building.

I got one of the K baffle variants in yesterday from China. The tube and ends are very well machined and quite heavy. D cell maglight threads but much thicker walled aluminum. The baffles are obviously die cast given the parting lines on the bottom but the flat section of the baffles are well machined but not spotted for a drill . No matter as I'm going to bore them on a lathe. I have a silencerco 3 lug adapter coming in and a adapter to attach the 3 lug to the tube. Given the Chinese parts were $40 , the 3 lug $90 and the adapter $30 I'll have about $160 in this one plus $40 to engrave so right at $200 total before the stamp. The baffles are about the same as the ones in my TiRant 45 and I will finish machine them once the stamp comes in to the same specs as the Tirant so I expect comparable performance. This one will live on my MP5 SBR clone.

9c69360e_57d82028-6eca-4260-b2ae-a5c87e9b4133_740x.jpg

Now this one is ridiculous...

jk_155r_mst_kit_rear_1200x1200.jpg

Especially since it gives no data at all. Personally, I think ALL cans should be designed so the end user can for 1 them now. Maybe not shipp an aspect of them without a copy of your form 1, but make them e-fileable.

I've seen this also on a website called.
aliExpress. but they called them solvent traps? or something like that.. I did not order, because i like my freedom LOL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top