JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yet another officer-involved shooting in Minnesota, this time in Burnsville, a suburb on the southern edge of the Twin Cities metro area. I am willing to bet good money there will be no looting, no rioting, no calls for defunding the police (though I would have loved to have seen a social worker dispatched to this one LOL), no community organizers shouting into bullhorns. Target stores in this area can breathe a sigh of relief, they are safe.

Anyone want to take a guess why no liquor stores will be looted?

Oh, and as is the case with the overwhelming majority of police use of lethal force incidents, this guy got what he deserved... my $0.02.

"So if it wasn't for these officers, it would have been some other bodies on the ground, I guarantee you that."

And in other amazing revelations..

But still... why no riots??? Hmmm...

Yes - I believe there will be unrest.

Hell. Potland throws a party (protest) for anything that happens in the country.

But I am not very familiar with that area, and I don't understand your distillery reference, so I might just sit this one out from here. ;)

"Data from the (Salem) police department shows calls of confirmed shootings dropped by 53% — from 43 between December and January, to 20 between February and March."

Hear that Portland??? (Where there were 20 murders in the first three months of 2021 compared to one during the same period in 2020). Hint: It's not the guns that are causing the violence.

Mad Max just gave Chauvin's defense team the golden ticket for an immediate appeal should he be found guilty. Judges words.
Crazy lady traveled all the way from her district in California just to incite violence and chide rioters to burn Minnesota to the ground if the jury refused her demand for a murder 1 conviction.
It's almost like sabotaging this trial was the plan all along as soon as the prosecution witnesses became much better defense witnesses.

Mad Max just gave Chauvin's defense team the golden ticket for an immediate appeal should he be found guilty. Judges words.
Crazy lady traveled all the way from her district in California just to incite violence and chide rioters to burn Minnesota to the ground if the jury refused her demand for a murder 1 conviction.
It's almost like sabotaging this trial was the plan all along as soon as the prosecution witnesses became much better defense witnesses.
This is a racial lynching as sure as anything the KKK ever perpetrated. In the lynch mob mentality, he's white, he's guilty. Replacing white hatred and bigotry with black is not progress. It is regress. Devolution. Cultural entropy.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads