JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sincerely hope this less than an excuse for a human who hit the cop one day experiences something so painful and horrible that before he dies his last words he screams out are for the HATE he has for his parents for ever creating him....

I sincerely hope this less than an excuse for a human who hit the cop one day experiences something so painful and horrible that before he dies his last words he screams out are for the HATE he has for his parents for ever creating him....
Worthless piece of human debris. I have to applaud the cops for their restraint. We need to get some of these stickers out to the PANTIFA crybabies...

BNYCE.jpg

Don't see the connection to the Burnsville shooting.
I don't think it is connected to the Burnsville shooting as the article header referenced this took place 'Hours after the Chauvin found guilty'

Regardless however it generally seems Portland rioters/street people etc . have a greater propensity for violence in general - especially toward police.

They seem to be much more 'unhinged', louder and overall crazier and psychotic than in other areas.

Portland also seems to get more riot coverage in the news than other areas.

Last Edited:
I don't think it is connected to the Burnsville shooting as the article header referenced this took place 'Hours after the Chauvin found guilty'

Regardless however it generally seems Portland rioters/street people etc . have a greater propensity for violence in general - especially toward police.

They seem to be much more 'unhinged', louder and overall crazier and psychotic than in other areas.

Don't disagree. But my point was more about the hypocrisy of of #SBLM and PANTIFA.

Respectfully, I think you missed my point as well.

MY point is that Potland doesn't need a name to throw a party - the Boogey Man is Systemic White Racism and every single event can be construed as a hate crime if you listen to Pravda.

We are closer than we are apart.

Peace.

Respectfully, I think you missed my point as well.

MY point is that Potland doesn't need a name to throw a party - the Boogey Man is Systemic White Racism and every single event can be construed as a hate crime if you listen to Pravda.

We are closer than we are apart.

Peace.
Respectfully, your point was off topic. :)

No riots in Burnsville b/c the dirtbag who was summarily removed from the welfare rolls by a police 10mm was WHITE. Nobody gives a bleeping squirt of cold bleep about a white guy shot by the fuzz... That was my point. Your point may be correct, but not germane to the topic. I think there was a bet? LOL.

Argumentum ad hominem. I am not the topic of this thread. Please avoid logical fallacies.

Please cite the specific facts to which you refer.

Speaking of facts: The autopsy concluded cause of death to be asphyxia. Please see photos below showing the weight of a grown man on the carotid artery of another man. For NINE MINUTES -- well beyond the time required to gain compliance, which is the sole extent to which police officers are authorized to use force against a citizen.

View attachment 867164

View attachment 867165

I may not have stated my position very clearly: Once the officers had our fellow citizen Mr. Floyd splayed out on his belly -- a mere 30 seconds into the nine-minute carotid hold -- they had gained compliance. The next 8:30 was not only out of policy and unnecessary, but constituted the crucial delay to which I referred. In those early minutes, the crowd was still gathering and the cops should have loaded Mr. Floyd in their cruiser and taken him away -- to jail or to meet up with EMS en route were that necessary. MPD policy requires officers on scene to render medical aid if necessary while EMS is en route. Those 8 extra minutes (and change) where Mr. Floyd lay on his belly were crucial minutes to detox. In other words, keeping him physically on the ground unnecessarily... significantly delayed any chance of treatment. It is likely the drugs contributed to his death. It is likely the knee contributed to his death.

Speculation. We do not know if Mr. Floyd would have died from the drugs in his system alone. What we do know is that his extended restraint prolonged his distress and that it was unnecessary, out-of-policy, and depraved.

Red herring. Off topic.
Your post was incredibly refreshing, not something I see enough of on this site. Thank you.

He should have been spitting teeth right then and there in the sidewalk.
I think at this point, the cops should give the residents of Portland what they tell us they want: A cop-free zone. "No justice, no peace, no racist police," as the mind-addled chant goes... Let the PANTIFA rioters burn it to the ground. The Rose City becomes the Ash City. They can start with Ted Wheeler's office and the City Clowncil chambers. Then, stick 'em all on a bus and head to Salem. Rinse, repeat. I'll even pay the bus fare for that one...

Dude! Wrong city. Wrong shooting. Come on man!

THERE!! FFS!!!

I'm out. You don't want to be agreeable - you want to fight.
Argumentum ad hominem: I am not the topic of this thread. Please avoid logical fallacies.

That said, you're right -- I don't want to be agreeable to factual inaccuracies. How you conclude that means I "want to fight" is a real head-scratcher! :)

This thread
is about the police shooting of a white subject in BURNSVILLE, MN. You are posting cites regarding the police shooting of a black subject 27 miles away in BROOKLYN CENTER, MN. These are two different events with vastly differing circumstances. Maybe the source of your confusion?

To date, I have not seen any news stories regarding any riots or looting in Burnsville, MN, as I guessed there would not be any. Nobody is marching for this guy:

Bradley-Michael-Olsen-1.jpg

Nobody is looting Target stores and shouting "SAY HIS NAME! BRADLEY MICHAEL OLSON!"

And that, friend, is my point.

That is what happens when mob rule and riots are allowed, accepted, and encouraged. The gutter thrash is emboldened and take over. The only way it will end it is to stop this BS patty cake game and start breaking skulls, handing out long swift prison terms and most likely shooting a few.

That is what happens when mob rule and riots are allowed, accepted, and encouraged. The gutter thrash is emboldened and take over. The only way it will end it is to stop this BS patty cake game and start breaking skulls, handing out long swift prison terms and most likely shooting a few.
I like my idea better: Cops stay home and give the residents of Portland what they tell us they want... a social justice ash heap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top