JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think at this point, the cops should give the residents of Portland what they tell us they want: A cop-free zone. "No justice, no peace, no racist police," as the mind-addled chant goes... Let the PANTIFA rioters burn it to the ground. The Rose City becomes the Ash City. They can start with Ted Wheeler's office and the City Clowncil chambers. Then, stick 'em all on a bus and head to Salem. Rinse, repeat. I'll even pay the bus fare for that one...

I like my idea better: Cops stay home and give the residents of Portland what they tell us they want... a social justice ash heap.

Hey, I'm all for that too, but it never would have come to that if my way was applied a year ago.

It is f'ing ridiculous this crap has been allowed to go on and on and on and on… Zero excuse.

Hey, I'm all for that too, but it never would have come to that if my way was applied a year ago.

It is f'ing ridiculous this crap has been allowed to go on and on and on and on… Zero excuse.
Of course I agree. But unfortunately you are not in charge. Those of us who refuse to drink the Kool Aid are clearly in their sights. Pun intended. When woke soy-guzzling beta cuck Multnomah County DA Mike Schmidt announced none of his PANTIFA and BLACK LIES MATTER buddies would be prosecuted for destroying Portland, it was like the bat signal going up. Then Ted Wheeler kneels with the rioters (after even he was assaulted by one of them for being too right wing LOL), and you might as well seal it off and let it burn like a three-year tire fire. The good news is in a few years time there will be some good real estate deals in what has the potential to once again be a beautiful city.

All my satire aside, I weep for the decimation of one of America's great cities. And it pisses me off that the people keep electing these clowns. But in the end, we get the government we deserve. You reap what you sow...

Of course I agree. But unfortunately you are not in charge. Those of us who refuse to drink the Kool Aid are clearly in their sights. Pun intended. When woke soy-guzzling beta cuck Multnomah County DA Mike Schmidt announced none of his PANTIFA and BLACK LIES MATTER buddies would be prosecuted for destroying Portland, it was like the bat signal going up. Then Ted Wheeler kneels with the rioters (after even he was assaulted by one of them for being too right wing LOL), and you might as well seal it off and let it burn like a three-year tire fire. The good news is in a few years time there will be some good real estate deals in what has the potential to once again be a beautiful city.

All my satire aside, I weep for the decimation of one of America's great cities. And it pisses me off that the people keep electing these clowns. But in the end, we get the government we deserve. You reap what you sow...

There are plenty of us that don't vote for these clowns, so I don't think saying "we get the government we deserve" is accurate. I'm sure you'll find some way to argue with me on that. No big deal, but keep me and my fellow Patriots out of your generalizations.

Very unlikely. Only 1.3% of murder convictions end up changed in appeals.

I am probably wrong but expect the murder charges will be thrown out and the manslaughter may ultimately stick. Derschowitz did pretty good job of breaking it down regarding the outside influences aspect. He noted it has been cause in the past to overturn. He mentions that there is no evidence to support murder convictions but doesn't explain.

A little Googlefu yields this:

Second degree murder in Minnesota requires intent. I don't believe the standards required in MN Statute: 609.19 MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE are met.

Third degree murder in Minnesota requires according to MN Statute: 609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE, having caused the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others AND eminently dangerous to others AND evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life.

Although Manslaughter in the 2nd is unlikely to be overturned, I believe an argument could be made that the standard for it has not been met. According to MN Statute: 609.205 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE SECOND DEGREE. Negligence that created an unreasonable risk AND consciously chances causing death or great bodily harm to another is required.

Myself, I believe Officer Chauvin made bad choices, but I still don't have enough info to say his actions/inactions rose to criminality.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top