JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone got any recommendations or suggestions for a good light/laser for a 2.0 Shield in 9mm?

hopefully something $150 or under (lower the better) but I don't wanna sacrifice quality for cheap junk either.

Hopeful to get some feedback from actual owners or people who've dealt with this department for theirs or someone they know.

Thanks!

Tlr6 all the way!!!! Lazer stays zeroed fit is noce no wobble light is low lumen but it's definitely enough can't go wrong hands down

Last Edited:
I'm glad @40isforme has had good luck, but ours was horrible. First shot, batteries fell out. Replaced, fell out again after one shot. Sent it back to the factory, first shot, batteries out again. Bent the heck out of the steel cover and now it will stay closed. IMHO horrible design with a tiny amount of bite in the plastic that sticks through a hole in the metal cover.

Now that this part is fixed the rest of it doesn't want to work. It did initially. Can't cycle through the modes (laser only, flashlight only, both). The switch only works when it wants to, which is rarely. Won't come on most of the time either. We own several Streamlight product which are great so I'm not a hater. (TLR-1s, two ProTac HL USB lights and some others). The bummer is that my bride (owner of the Shield) has two or three custom holsters made for this setup.

I'm glad @40isforme has had good luck, but ours was horrible. First shot, batteries fell out. Replaced, fell out again after one shot. Sent it back to the factory, first shot, batteries out again. Bent the heck out of the steel cover and now it will stay closed. IMHO horrible design with a tiny amount of bite in the plastic that sticks through a hole in the metal cover.

Now that this part is fixed the rest of it doesn't want to work. It did initially. Can't cycle through the modes (laser only, flashlight only, both). The switch only works when it wants to, which is rarely. Won't come on most of the time either. We own several Streamlight product which are great so I'm not a hater. (TLR-1s, two ProTac HL USB lights and some others). The bummer is that my bride (owner of the Shield) has two or three custom holsters made for this setup.
Dang! I'm sorry to hear that brother those things aren't cheap! I personally use it on my 40 hopefully it can redeem it's self I am looking for some holster with the tlr6 if you want to sell them

I'll let you know if the wife decides to part with them. We are still trying to work with it (or see if another model will work with the holsters). Sometimes you get a bad item that is normally good, that could be the case with us.
Thanks!

I don't have a Shield but I have several Crimson Trace lasers for other handguns. I buy them because they work. $169.95 for a red laser + light combo and includes a holster https://www.amazon.com/Crimson-Trace-LL-801-HBT-Laserguard-Holster/dp/B00TI76OJM

81%2B3yLzcqkL._SL1500_.jpg

Made in Oregon too. Register your laser and they send you a free battery every year.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top