JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a really good leather shoulder holster rig for my BHP. I was going to get an El Paso Saddlery Spyder Rig with floral cut pattern, but I've heard mixed customer service reviews on El Paso Saddlery. Purdy Leather makes some really beautiful stuff, but when I spoke to them, it's about $750 for what I'm looking for. I'd like some first hand feed back from guys who own good horizontal shoulder holsters. Thanks!

I much prefer a vertical rig, much more comfortable and easier to conceal.. another thing ~ with a horizontal you are walking around pointing the muzzle at everyone. In a struggle with an assailant while trying to draw that can be dangerous to you and others. I have an old Mercenary shoulder holster just like the Miami Classic, never wear it these days

http://www.opticsplanet.com/galco-v...AEAXw&ef_id=Unx3EgAAAPn6RA2@:20131108053058:s

I bought the 1911 model and it packs a variety of other weapons including BHPs

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top