JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have not seen this before and found it interesting, it's about mass shooter media meth in the USA compared to the rest of the world, reported from John Stossel from Dec 2018 based on one report from Adam Lankford that was broadcast by our bias Lamestream media. Which is nothing new, but some info that I didn't know.

Don't forget a Forward Assist!👍🏾
Using your forward assist....is like giving your AR a "Gibbs Slap"....:D
Andy
csi gibb slap GIF

Was not aware CNN or anyone else in Mexico went to the cartels for a gun inventory. A gun count based on nothing, has to be accurate. How do they base their numbers of households in Guatemala with guns? Excuse me. Exactly how many illegal guns per person in this household?

My 10th grade English teacher would throw a paper like this out and asked, did you just come up with this on the last day of the assignment?

"(CNN)Atlanta. Orlando. Las Vegas. Newtown. Parkland. San Bernardino. Any democrat controlled city on any weekend."

Fixed it for them.

As if the Orlando and San Bernardino incidents had anything to do with "American" gun owners. What a load of crap.

About what I expect from Propaganda-Я-Us. Now do "shooting deaths of civillians by their own governments", making sure not to skip China, Russia/USSR, Germany, and Cambodia. Please make sure you note the form of government and percentage of armed civilians. As a bonus, compare the total all shooting deaths in the US since 1779 with just the 20th century of shot by their own governments. As an extra bonus add the number of civilians starved or worked to death.

Maybe it's having had lot of different interests over the decades. Get way into something for few years, then it fades to nothing as I got way into something else. Has taught me that I shouldn't assume pretty much anything about someone's views on something, or their character, based on their interest in something else.

Everyone who collects historic items is not an honest person for example. lol

I do make assumptions about "gun owners" as a group. Simply not as surprised as I might be at finding I'm wrong about any individual.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top