JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
See my most recent post on "Questions, Comments" regarding Censorship:

R) Really, I will discuss here a very important thing to watch out for in reloading: retarded igntion.

E) Every reloader should be aware of this phenomena: the dangerous phenomena of retarded ignition.

T) Try to avoid retarded ignition.

A) Always load with primers adequate to ingite the powder charge, therefore preventing retarded ignition.

R) Reference your loading manuals for proper charges with compatible primers to avoid retarded ignition.

D) Don't place huge powder charges above inadequate primers, or charges of powder that leave significant space in the case, resulting in retarded ignition.

E) Energy directed in these stated areas will prevent retarded ignition.

D) Don't ever underestimate the resources of a populace subjected to nonsensical censorship to overcome it.

(For those of you who are from Rio Linda, you may now insert the word formed by cumulative assemblage of the letter headings of each of these rules wherever "bubblegum" appeared, and therefore join the legion who knows the censorship here is completely without sensible foundation or reason.)

The original post had that word properly included. Your editors delivered the BAZOOKA pink substitiution.

We Todd did? I've heard he's the Sofa King, and that his Dixie wrecked.....

I work in an auto shop and work on older cars. One of the most common things we do is fine tune, or "dial in" the timing and carburetor to make the engine run the best it can. Everyone knows that retarded timing will cause a vehicle to be sluggish, run hotter than it should and get very poor fuel economy.
Oy vay!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads