JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bianchi model 82 with carrylok works well for me. And in your price range.

119664.jpg

Bianchi model 82 with carrylok works well for me. And in your price range.

View attachment 393914

The Bianchi is decent. My biggest issue with it is not getting a full grip on the draw stroke. The instrcutions called for using the middle finger to disengage the lock - I could not do that with any sort of speed and did not feel as in control of the gun as I liked. I used my pinky instead as it gave much more purchase on the gun. I actually had the m82 and the Duty Lok level 2 version of same when I was doing security work and had to carry nylon (I had a leather Safariland 070) - cash was tight and the duty lok was cheaper by 50% than a new 070 in nylon. I still have that nylon rig somewhere - it was my woods carry holster when I was toting a Glock. FYI the bianci carry/duty lock holsters typically fit more guns than they are sold for. My m82 for a glock also worked IIRC for a CZ75 (fit was a tad loose but you still had to deactivate the lock to draw) plus a few other guns - I think it fit my Para 14-45 and my Ruger P97 as well. Of course thats not an endorsement to use the incorrect holsters but they worked. When the XD was new, and no one made holsters, I discovered that some kydex glock 20/21 holsters were a perfect fit.

We are spoiled these days with a vast array of inexpensive, available holsters. 10-15 years ago was way different.

I just bought a Relentless Tactical leather OWB for one of my 1911s. I have to say that it is completely amazing! $59 bucks on sale now too would keep it close to the OP's dollar limit. It is quality leather and well manufactured. Used some Holster Lotion on it and kept the 1911 wrapped in wax paper to "fit" the pistol for a couple of days. Really like this one.

The Fobus has retention adjustment also. Doesn't keep it from moving around the retention point. Maybe it is just Fobus. I hate to take my guns into a store to see if they fit a certain holster. Just bought a Bianchi X16 shoulder holster for the Walther. I will let you know how it works. I do really like the paddle holsters, but can't find one to fit the PPK/s.
Got my Bianchi X16 shoulder holster for my Walther PPK/S and love it. Didn't even have to adjust anything - fit like a glove. The holster and mag holder are very tight right now, but should loosen with use. The mag holder was a b^8&h to close at first, but got better as I practiced inserting and removing. Haven't tried any of the tricks to break it in, just have the gun and mags in. Midway had it on sale for $99 as opposed to up to $150 elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top