Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good guys with guns

Discussion in 'Firearm Legislation & Activism' started by Dave Workman, May 13, 2016.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Good guys with guns: Armed citizens find Tenn. girl, end manhunt

While hundreds of fearful Federal Way residents gathered last night to vent about three fatal shootings in their quiet community over a two-day span this week, authorities in Tennessee were calling two armed citizens heroes for holding a suspected at gunpoint and rescuing the 9-year-old niece he allegedly took from school last week.

http://www.examiner.com/article/good-guys-with-guns-armed-citizens-find-tenn-girl-end-manhunt

2. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thanks Dave, good news is always a blessing.

3. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Glad to hear that bullbubblegum it over with... And that a couple guys did it with their 2nd amendment protected right to keep n bear.

4. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Never enough positive guns stories to hit main stream media.

5. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Federal Way seems to have turned into Rat City south. They have been getting worse for some time now.
    So glad I moved:D

6. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I grew up in Federal Way and went to high school there. Under the surface, there has always been a dark side to the area. Now things are coming to the surface and they are getting the spot light. I got away back in the 80's and now I will drive 10 miles out of my way just so I don't have to drive through Federal Way. I hate the area.