JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I looked this place up while I was in Medford last summer. I had to call them to get directions, and even then I had a hard time finding them. Small store with a lot of stuff. I found a nice sling for my Mini-14. I also found a camo Glock hat that I looked at, liked, and told myself that I'd regret not buying it. That has turned out to be oh so true. I can not find that had anywhere online, so I'm hoping they still have some when I get back to Medford next summer.

wingspar went to their old location which was a nightmare to get to after a recent re-routing of the off ramp on Barnett St. and why they moved to HWY 62.

I've bought probably 4 guns from them and they charge roughly $50-$100 over dealer price on most of their guns (that includes the $10.00 BG check though) and they do have a great selection, but Sportsman's Warehouse has more handguns to fondle and Big-R usually has better prices. Have not been in the new store though.

wingspar went to their old location which was a nightmare to get to after a recent re-routing of the off ramp on Barnett St. and why they moved to HWY 62.

The address on East Barnett Road at the beginning of this thread is the place I went to. Behind KFC, and in back of a shopping center if I remember right. Their web page says nothing beyond being located in Medford. Where are they located now?

I’ll have to say, it’s been a long time since I’ve been to Medford, and when I got off the freeway on Barnett Rd last summer, I had no clue as to where I was. Even the freeway off ramp seemed in a totally different place. Intersections I’d never seen before. I saw the Motel 6 sign, but I just couldn’t seem to get there. Progress I guess.

Yeah, they completely messed up that part of town with a change of the off ramp location.

<broken link removed>

They are at the cross of Villas Rd and HWY 62 now, near the Medford Rifle & Pistol Club

I didn't see that page last night. Tho I only get to Medford during the summer on the way to the Sky Lakes area for camping and hiking, they looked like a good place to stop in, and this is more on the way to my destination than their old store. Glad I found this thread.

Their correct address is;

4934 Crater Lake Ave
Medford, OR 97504
(541) 858-0335

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top