JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smart move. There are a lot of comments on the internet from people saying he is a murderer and should be tried as one.
Yep I was reading a story bout this he asked them not to release his name and AZ has a third person law that makes it OK to use deadly force to protect and stop a attack on a person other than your self so he will not face any type of repercussions and that is that BAD GUY DEAD GOOD GUY YOUR FREE TO GO

Yep I was reading a story bout this he asked them not to release his name and AZ has a third person law that makes it OK to use deadly force to protect and stop a attack on a person other than your self so he will not face any type of repercussions and that is that BAD GUY DEAD GOOD GUY YOUR FREE TO GO

Most "self-defense" laws allow defense of another innocent person besides yourself.

Ohhhhh noooooo. The left will NOT like this. Are they calling for the hero to be charged with a crime yet?:cool:
They probably going to try but like I said above AZ has a good Sam third person law witch means he should walk no charges and protected from lawsuits I say should but you know there going to try

They probably going to try but like I said above AZ has a good Sam third person law witch means he should walk no charges and protected from lawsuits I say should but you know there going to try

He may have a defense in a lawsuit, but it won't stop the family from filing a lawsuit. They may not get far, but he would still need to hire a lawyer and go to court.

Granted any P.O.S. THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO SHOOT IS NOT WORTH A MILLION BUCKS MOST LIKELY WON'T BE WORTH THE PRICE OF THE BULLETS BUT WHAT YOU GUNNA DO

Heard on fox news this morning that an arizona state trooper responding to a "shots fired" call on I-10, was shot twice and having his head pounded into the asphalt when "a good guy with a gun" shot and killed "the bad guy with a gun" saving the troopers life. Anyone else hear of this? Details?
Maybe wrong thread, but prepared=armed, and survival=saved a life. Just me.

Well I hate to say it but we are heading down a dead end road in this country.some people see it some people just want to ignore it and some are doing everything they can to push there agenda on the rest of us I only hope whatever it is happens soon when I'm still young enough to fight back or it happens after I'm dead so I don't have too see it some people will say and do say I'm racist but it's coming like it or not we are going to have civil war in this country sooner or later and MR president Obama has sent the race relations in this country back a hundred years and moved forward a sochilst agenda that will take another hundred to stop

FOLLOW UP

A 'visceral' reaction, with no time to spare: Arizona man gives emotional account of saving DPS trooper

On certain media, the Good Samaritan is being reported as a FELON with a GUN.

"Those moments of poor judgement have not dictated my future," he said, without elaborating.

Maricopa County Superior Court records show a felony charge of theft from the year 2000,

You'll note the ending COMMA,
Those charges were reduced to a misdemeanor.

In October 2003, a Superior Court judge vacated Yoxall's guilty judgment and restored his right to possess a gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top