JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The hero driver was identified only as a man who was traveling to California with his wife."

interesting

Last Edited:
Kudos to that guy for doing the right thing and coming to the aid of that trooper.

Thoughts and prayers go out to that trooper and his family. Hope he has a quick recovery.

Lucky Trooper.

Good thing the motorist wasn't one of those demonstrators chanting that he wants "dead cops now!"

Too bad that sort of stand-up citizenry is being actively and systematically outlawed/destroyed where the Good Samaritan was heading. He's a hero.

Last Edited:
This is how it should be. Saving another person's life without question. The passing motorist should receive a medal.

I have friends that live in that area (Tonopah, AZ) lots of illegal activity out there... Although being right on I-10 is pretty bold. I am curious to the legal status to the deceased.

Too bad this story won't get more attention from the media. I'm glad there are still Good Samaritans in the world that are willing to step up and help police in need.

This is how it should be. Saving another person's life without question. The passing motorist should receive a medal.

Silly man...medals are reserved for 8-year olds who come in last, and dumba$$ Vice Presidents who've never done anything other than lick the heinie of a failed POTUS.

"The hero driver was identified only as a man who was traveling to California with his wife."

interesting
Yes interesting because if he had crossed the border from AZ to ca he would have been a criminal himself notice I do not put ca in caps they don't deserve it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top