JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Too bad the bad guy was a Veteran. Pretty sad.

I wonder what prescriptions this guy was on.

Probably another super medicated case of "PTSD Soldier" goes crazy.

I bet he can thank big pharma for this, but like usual it will never get mentioned what he was on

beard pouch

While I understand clever names for items , from a sales / marketing standpoint....
Beard Pouch , just sounds so wrong...:eek: :D

With that said...
The worst that I have heard was a belt carrier for a shotgun that was called "Butt Buddy".
The carrier was worn on your belt and you placed the butt of your shotgun in it...
Doesn't seem the best of ideas to me...and I am sure that the name didn't help sales either.

As for the OP....
Just 'cause you have scoped rifle....and happen to shoot it....don't make you a sniper.

Edit to add :
Didn't mean for that last bit to sound so harsh....
Just having done that job for a bit while in the Army , both on the range and when it actually matter...
Has me understanding that term a bit differently.

Andy

Last Edited:
Quote - 'An unnamed "good guy with a gun" put a stop to what could have been a horrific mass killing over the weekend by using his own weapon to gun down a massacre suspect, KFSM-TV reported.

POLL: What scares you the most?' End quote.

What scares ME most?

The appalling use of the term 'gun down'.

One criminal can 'gun' down' another criminal, but an armed citizen exercising his judgement call on a murdering POS doesn't 'gun down' anybody.

He shot him.

Fatally, as it happens.

This is a good outcome, but it is decidedly NOT a 'gun down' situation.

BTW, I almost drowned my innocent keyboard with my lunchtime coffee hen I read the name of the news station - KARK-TV. Here in UK if you 'kark it' you die.

Quote - 'An unnamed "good guy with a gun" put a stop to what could have been a horrific mass killing over the weekend by using his own weapon to gun down a massacre suspect, KFSM-TV reported.

POLL: What scares you the most?' End quote.

What scares ME most?

The appalling use of the term 'gun down'.

One criminal can 'gun' down' another criminal, but an armed citizen exercising his judgement call on a murdering POS doesn't 'gun down' anybody.

He shot him.

Fatally, as it happens.

This is a good outcome, but it is decidedly NOT a 'gun down' situation.

BTW, I almost drowned my innocent keyboard with my lunchtime coffee hen I read the name of the news station - KARK-TV. Here in UK if you 'kark it' you die.
It's understandable when that selfsame espouser of tripe considers the US flag a symbol of hate.

Damn. Get cutesy and hyperbolic with one post heading. :(

sniper snī′pərn.
~A skilled military shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.
~One who shoots at other people from a concealed place.
~One who noses logs before they are skidded.

Maybe he was a logger.
And maybe this thread has run its course.

The worst that I have heard was a belt carrier for a shotgun that was called "Butt Buddy".
See and raise: https://www.amazon.com/Hunters-Specialties-Butt-Game-Dressing/dp/B002ECKYSA

I present the "Butt Out 2"

1621435233481.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads