JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Damn.

You'd think this would be bigger news. Lol. I joke, I joke. :(

Sniper? Yea, OK! Lets make sh!t up to make it sound like the good guy is some super sneaky scary dude with a high powered scoped killing machine that no body should own! Probably an AR at a range of less then 100 meters, Easy Peasy with iron sights!

Still, one less turd in the gene pool!

I'm the one who called the Hunting guy with the scoped hunting rifle a sniper... Gotcha to click didn't it?

rifle.png

I wanna know what caliber he dumped the perp with! And of course placement. Good shootin'

There's about a mile between the top of that barrel and bottom of the scope. Dude must have cheek bones down by his jaw bones

Calla duty operators these days just wad up their beard for a field expedient stock riser. Come on, man!
Plan-demic necessitates face covers. True operators stow their "ready" covering in a beard pouch. Obviously.

They've since learned the beard pouch also makes for a nice shooting riser, as well as halting the previously ever present beard hair pull - "ouches!", "owies!" & "ooh, that really stings!".

71lAwLrVVgL._SX679_.jpg

...3 packs available in most shops - $34. Located between the cammy makeup & the dummy flash bangs.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads