JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good on her.

Guy steps up to me and raises a bar though and I'll most likely pull the trigger.

Then your saving yourself and who know how many others that will be victimized in the future.

Kudos for keeping her calm.

She had good training, and remembered it. She stopped the threat without firing.

It's disappointing that a law-abiding citizen needs a license to carry weapons with which to protect herself.

It was a bat and they wanted to "abduct" her (code for murder). They are still at large.

Exactly. The key here is that they are "at large" and will probably try this again- to a different person and with a different method. I'm not advocating attempting to apprehend criminals or to shoot anyone you want, but charge at me and mine with a bat and I'm not warning you with anything. I will shoot you were you stand, go home and sleep soundly knowing there's one less criminal in the world.

Good for her. However, the article does not say what the distance was between them when he raised the bat and came at her. If not far away, I would have shot him before he had a chance to bash my brains out with the bat.

Yeah this is a great positive story, this woman she handled it correctly and made life easier for her. But too bad the next woman won't ve so lucky. People start shooting these people and the world will be a better place. This woman saved her life, but let these guys go probably just cause some other poor girl her life or being raped, etc.
i know you can't go around shooting people, However, there's is an ever growing evil in this world and it's getting worse daily. The courts and jails don't reform or deter these poeple.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top