JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ditto on Keith's!
However, they are busy! Have what you want or want to know on the tip of your tongue! They won't fool around with you if your a time waster!
That works best. I walked in, found Keith and told him exactly what I wanted. He put me to the head of the line, instant BGC took about 4-5 minutes and I was out the door even though the store was packed. Know what you want first.

Another amazing thing about the Gun Room, is when you bring your wife or girlfriend to find them a pistol that fits their hands, they will only show her pink colored guns.

When asked about the slightly higher prices than normal...I was told that The Gun Room has special models made just for them. And special steel is used just for The Gun Room!
Now that is unique! o_O

My fave is the Tigard branch of NW Armory but they are closed Sunday and Monday. The prices aren't the lowest but competitive and they make up for it in friendly service. The Milwaukee store is open today but I've only been there once and it was big and crowded. If I wanted that, I'd head over to Cabela's.

I'll chime in and mention Shooter's Service Center, 8242 N Lombard St. I've been in a couple times lately and Dan's been great. I had my S&W in for a sight install and they had it to me in less than 24hrs. Also picked up another magazine for only about 75 cents more than online pricing.

I'll chime in and mention Shooter's Service Center, 8242 N Lombard St. I've been in a couple times lately and Dan's been great. I had my S&W in for a sight install and they had it to me in less than 24hrs. Also picked up another magazine for only about 75 cents more than online pricing.

The rental are a couple gun shops in Portland proper, I just don't know much about them. I've heard good things about Shooter's Service Center, but haven't ever been in there. There's another on NE Sandy Blvd around 88th or so, haven't been in there either but wasn't terribly impressed with their booth at the Sportsman's Show.

And of course there's the Chain stores. Big 5, Bi-Mart, Dick's, Sportsman's Warehouse, Fisherman's Marine, etc. Lots of places to go depending on what you're after!

Well it definitely looks like there are some favorites. I appreciate everyone's input in helping me drive my wife crazy by looking at some guns this weekend :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top