JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks, I'm new to the forum and sorry if this has been asked before (I found the polling section for Oregon but lots of those looked like gun clubs), but I'm heading to Portland this weekend and was wondering if you all could recommend a few good shops to stop by that aren't too far away from NE Portland.

I'd like to pick up an AT GSG-5 for mindless plinking this summer and it'd be nice to be able to grab one for no sales tax (including some accessories for it). Also, I'm looking for another carry pistol, and have been eyeballing the PPS .40, but still haven't fully made up my mind. Anyway, it'd be nice to stop by a place with good selection and helpful people, as well as good prices (it wouldn't make much sense to save on the sales tax but pay a premium in terms of price).

Here in Seattle I shop at Sportco quite a bit which has great member prices on weapons and ammo. Anything similar or even better in Portland?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to participating in this forum.

Mea culpa, I had the GSG pistol in my head, yes you can buy the rifle as a WA resident in Oregon though I would still recommend you check with the guy at that link as he can likely get you the best price if he has one..

When I buy a gun in OR, I usually run over the river to Fisherman's marine and outdoor, at the hayden meadows exit, off I-5. No sales tax. And I've even used a 10% off coupon on a rifle before too. Saved me big bucks. Last time I was there they had lots more semi-auto tactical stuff too, AR's, mini-14s, stuff like that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top