JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Registering with law enforcement is for sex offenders, not law abiding gun owners.

523194_551139921571895_1127167695_n_zps07c799d8.jpg

They say that this much non-compliance with the law would pose a large problem to the governor's ability to govern, I think I read that on the Huffington post and not some gun website. They would have atleast 200,000 gun owners in the Buffalo area alone and a lot of them do not plan on complying with the law. Unless they plan on having a state of new criminals and charging lots of people with gun crimes for not registering their guns I think it would be a very difficult law to implement. I would not comply with such a law, I think laws like these create more distrust of the government and law enforcement in general.

They're saying the right things.

Maybe a lot will actually take a stand through inaction. I would like to see the state estimate a very low amount registered.

New York City and New York state may as well be completely different countries.
I've been to both, grew up near the area. There are plenty of... ahhh... well, i'm a bit redneck, so i'll just go with "rednecks." There are plenty of rednecks in the state that'll damn sure not register and not succumb to the tyranny.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top