JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First thing I thought was this will get ugly real fast if they do try to confiscate
Or the folks will do like the moon shiners did and ask what they are talkin' 'bout.
Ain't no guns here:cool:

Many people are going to die.
You want to ensure leo deaths? Yeah, send them out to illegally confiscate law abiding citizens firearms.

Why is it politicians are always "tough" when they hide behind law enforcement. How about that politician goes door to door himself? I think he'd find its not as "easy" as he assumes.

Whoever wrote that bill needs to be hanged for treason.

Because even IF they were, any info gets passed on to the "injustice department" that handles indictments and prosecutions, and nothing will happen. Politics trump justice. Case in point, Hillary will skate away scott-free from Bengazi and her personal email server containing BEYOND Top Secret COMPARTMENTALIZED documents that the Russians and Chinese SURELY hacked.

:mad:

I prefer to think that the legislators who would pass and enact confiscation would become the outlaws, and a "shoot on sight" edict would be issued throughout the land. ;)
I think you need to coin that phrase
Something like 'When guns are outlawed,the politicians become outlaws' ?o_O
Something better that that though:D

I lived for a brief spell in Georgia, this ain't going to play out well.

In the short time I lived there more than a few deputies were killed for stumbling upon a still operation.

What do they really think will happen if someone tries to disarm them? Or any American for that matter...

The south is not progressive enough to go down this road...

Could be the start of the Revolution 2.0 stuff...

Edited because my autocorrection seems to be drunk...

I lived out in the sticks for 5 years & graduated HS there. HEII, my first driver's license was signed by Jimmy Carter as the governor..... loved it while home but hated the schools I the city!!!
We left after I graduated & good riddance!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top