JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used Tim McDermott (McDermott Gun Repair)
<broken link removed>

He has a little shop out of his house on the West side of Vancouver and was a pretty good guy to work with. He charged me $20 for a handgun transfer.

Joe at crossroad arms is a great guy to deal with. Don't know what he charges but I bet he's pretty cheap. He is over by the fishers landing area. You can Pm him through this forum.

Cheaper and Better, in the same sentence. Are you looking for a low cost ffl holder with excellent penmanship or someone who can ink a 4473 withe the quikness?

JBeagle Rifles is probably the closest dealer to your house and like Joe @ Crossroads, also a club member.

I thought you knew Jon Beagle.

Joe at crossroad arms is a great guy to deal with. Don't know what he charges but I bet he's pretty cheap. He is over by the fishers landing area. You can Pm him through this forum.

+1 on this guy. I purchased an AR15 from him and he does not charge background check for Oregon residents purchasing rifles. Go to his website - <broken link removed> . He is probably the best price you will find in the Vancouver area and he's also the nicest i've worked with.

+1 on this guy. I purchased an AR15 from him and he does not charge background check for Oregon residents purchasing rifles. Go to his website - <broken link removed> . He is probably the best price you will find in the Vancouver area and he's also the nicest i've worked with.

Exactly why I have bought many guns from him!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top