JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Note these guys sell ammo, not reloading supplies.
I was looking around for some bulk 38 spl for an upcoming class. Saint Barb's was competitively priced for some thrifty 38 ammo (PMC Bronze) and there is free shipping when you hit some threshold purchase amount. I wish they used a slightly sturdier box for the 800 rounds, but everything arrived intact.

It seemed worth mentioning because a) they are NW based and b) their website has a scammy vibe. I'm not sure if it's the web design or what, it just doesn't look legit. I read some good feedback elsewhere so decided to give it a shot and they were great to do business with. I received plenty of shipping/tracking updates along the way.
I can't comment on the availability of other calibers but it looked like under normal circumstances they would have a wide selection.

Hi there - Just stumbled across this forum. Thanks for taking a chance on us!

All our orders are insured, so if anything ever does arrived damaged just reach out to us and we'll take care of it. We use a combination of drop-shipping and shipping from our own warehouse, so whenever there is an issue with packing and it wasn't from our warehouse we pass the feedback on to the supplier. I found your order (not a lot of large 38 Special shipping to Oregon this month) and I've sent feedback over to the supplier that shipped your order.

As for a scammy vibe... we're clearly not design people here :)

- Brendan (owner)

Welcome from the Land of Evil Spirits!
Since Google rates you at 4.9 stars, here's a link:

Payments via:
– Visa
– Mastercard
– American Express
– Sezzle

Kindly consider contacting forum admin Joe Link for opportunities here. We are a loyal bunch and, speaking for myself, prefer to keep things local.

Last Edited:
Hi Brendan,
Good to see you on the forum! My order was just a little banged up on the outside from the heavy contents, but each of the individual ammo boxes was just fine.

I didn't mean to knock the web design too much ;). I noticed there is an "about" page now and a bit more info about y'all. It didn't take long to find good word about you online before I placed my order

Hi Brendan,
Good to see you on the forum! My order was just a little banged up on the outside from the heavy contents, but each of the individual ammo boxes was just fine.

I didn't mean to knock the web design too much ;). I noticed there is an "about" page now and a bit more info about y'all. It didn't take long to find good word about you online before I placed my order
All good, we don't take it personally. One day we'll get an actual proper designer to make the site not look like it's just like million other sites, which is buried somewhere on the long, long, list of things to do.

The supplier who shipped your order is a new one for us so we usually like to jump on any potential issues. UPS/FedEx treating heavy boxes rough is unfortunately quite common at the moment, so we're trying to do what we can to make sure that even if the outside box gets kicked around (we had one turn up with a tire mark on it in Arizona) the contents themselves will be safe.

Welcome from the Land of Evil Spirits!
Since Google rates you at 4.9 stars, here's a link:

Payments via:
– Visa
– Mastercard
– American Express
– Sezzle

Kindly consider contacting forum admin Joe Link for opportunities here. We are a loyal bunch and, speaking for myself, prefer to keep things local.
Also thanks for the welcome! Once I have a minute to fire up Photoshop and raid the bowels of Adobe Stock photos we'll throw some boring ad banners here and sign up for one of the business accounts.

Man! @SaintBarbs recently had an amazing deal on 175gr SMK projectiles. I was going to buy some but, like it was mentioned, i thought they were a scam too. By the time i felt comfortable purchasing from themthe sale was over. I'm checking in the regular to see if that sale comes up again.

With that said they still have a pretty good price on 168gr SMKs if anyone is interested!

I'm really glad you guys are legit and local(ish)! Hope to do business with you soon!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top