JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
close to pulling the trigger on a CZ75B 9mm w/ trijicon sites and finger groove rubber grips
BUT the dealer wants $700 for it!!! :huh:
opinions??

any other dealers can do better?? (that take trades)
thanks!!

I picked up a CZ75 SP-01 BD from Kieth's in Gresham in March. It has the rail and the night sights, AND those cool little lumps in the rubber grips to cushion your finger crotches. It was $639.00 +$10.00. As far as I know you'll have a hard time even finding that full size model. I'd heard some rumblings that European police/military had a HUGE order for those pistols since then, and they were to be scarce or non-existant in the US for a time. Check with Kieth's though.

Good luck, I love mine, and there was a do-it-yourself trigger jom outlined on the CZ Forum.

Mike

Seems high but it appears Keith's is normally in the 'ballpark' on prices for new items. I guess I got lucky on the one I bought for $350.00 w/two mags. Technically it was used but appeared unfired.

Seems high but it appears Keith's is normally in the 'ballpark' on prices for new items. I guess I got lucky on the one I bought for $350.00 w/two mags. Technically it was used but appeared unfired.

I picked up a CZ75 SP-01 BD from Kieth's in Gresham in March. It has the rail and the night sights, AND those cool little lumps in the rubber grips to cushion your finger crotches. It was $639.00 +$10.00. As far as I know you'll have a hard time even finding that full size model. I'd heard some rumblings that European police/military had a HUGE order for those pistols since then, and they were to be scarce or non-existant in the US for a time. Check with Kieth's though.

Good luck, I love mine, and there was a do-it-yourself trigger jom outlined on the CZ Forum.

Mike

welp, I "Pulled the trigger" not sure how bad I got hosed but it always happens as I am a car sales mans dream....
heres All I got today:
CZ sp-01 Trij 3dot night, 9mm, 18rd mags, rails, black, man. safety
CZ Kadet 22lr conv. kit
50 rds Privi Partizon 9mm JHP
50 rds Win. 9mm JHP
100 rds CCI blazer 22Lr.
1 Pachmeyer rubber slip on shoulder pad
all together $700 plus trade 44mag rifle.

cant wait to get some shots off with these things!!

It would help if I'd read the add, mine is a .40. I know those conversion barrels are spendy for a 1911 .45, so I'd say you got a pretty good deal.

Have Fun!

Mike

for the gun and conversion it would run you 1000 or so new MSRP, if you can find a new SP-01. I have heard of people paying close to 1000 for a new Tactical right now just because there are none to be found, aside from the ones floating around gun shops here and there. I heard just a couple of days ago CZ-USA is expecting another 6 month before getting any more from the mother ship in the Czech Republic.

Bottom line is if you like it than you did good. I feel CZ's entire lineup is well worth what they ask ,most cases best bang for your buck in the firearms industry.

Welcome to the club

yes it was hard to find the SP-01, Keiths didnt have much anything in way of CZ and been on back order for long time and often, I wanted the one with the de-cocker but im ok with the manual. the 22 kadet kits are about 350 +- I LOVE the finger grooved packmeyers!! soo nice

Nice, I have always have had a decocker so it was the natural choice for me. The manual safety is a killer model because you can carry cocked and locked if you like and they say the SA trigger is a touch nicer than the decocker model. I went with a lighter hammer spring and polished the trigger bar, sear cage, all the sear parts so it feels really good and for a service pistol I wouldn't want it any lighter. I really like how the decocker takes the hammer to a half cock notch so the first shot is from a half cock position.

Have you tried the factory grips ?

I can relate on the decock, (thats how I was trained also) as far as all the extra trigger work, polishing ect.. is there a source you found with pics of all that info??
i also liked the half cocked feature, but ...yea lucky to even find this!.
Yes I did try the stock grips (still good) but my small skinny hands like something to grip into and the rubber is excellent when wet/ sweaty i always had the pachmeyer/ Hogue setup.. picked up an extra 550rds. $10 bx to get started.

For yours
CZ-75 Trigger job lots of pics

For mine
Disassembly and polishing CZ SP01 Tactical *PIC HEAVY* - Calguns.net

For the instructions on yours.....I would be very careful changing any angles as suggested. Just polish to a mirror finish first and try that. If you have any deep tool marks don't try to polish them out. Just polish the surface, if you go too deep you will go through the surface hardening. If you want less take up you will have to change the trigger but if you want an early release the best place to get it on a CZ75 is the hammer, namely the hammer hooks. Cajun Gun Works has a great hammer for yours and mine and they can make it for target/range or self defense you just specify when you order, plus CZ Custom sells another nice one for yours.I was more than happy with the polishing for an everyday gun....Oh ! , watch the firing block lifter spring in the sear cage , very delicate so make sure it doesn't creep up when putting the sear pin back in or you will push it out the hole....did you know it cost 7 bucks to ship a 3 dollar spring ? .....lol

I love the factory grips, for me just right and the rubber is sweet ! I got big hands though I've never had a factory grip feel this good,

do the Pacmyers keep the factory profile ?

Mike

It would help if I'd read the add, mine is a .40. I know those conversion barrels are spendy for a 1911 .45, so I'd say you got a pretty good deal.

Have Fun!

Mike

for the gun and conversion it would run you 1000 or so new MSRP, if you can find a new SP-01. I have heard of people paying close to 1000 for a new Tactical right now just because there are none to be found, aside from the ones floating around gun shops here and there. I heard just a couple of days ago CZ-USA is expecting another 6 month before getting any more from the mother ship in the Czech Republic.

Bottom line is if you like it than you did good. I feel CZ’s entire lineup is well worth what they ask ,most cases best bang for your buck in the firearms industry.

Welcome to the club

great info!! thanks i will determine what if any is needed after 500 or so rounds so i have a baseline to get a feel for any changes..

it seemed close to the same grip profile, i did not get to keep the stockers as the had to be switched with as demo pistol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top