JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Even though I had a fair amount of primers on hand, I picked up a case (5000) of CCI-500 small pistol primers today on sale at Griggs in Pasco, WA for $119.99. That works out to $24 per brick, had to pay almost $10 in sales tax, but no shipping or hazmat fee. Best deal I have seen on primers over the counter in some time. They were offering CCI-400 small rifle primers for the same price. Encouraging.

That's a heck of a deal! Even Powder Valley wants $27.00 + haz-mat. I picked up 5K CCI sp a couple months ago at an EXPO gun show for $25.00/K, even though I was already sitting on 10K Tula sp,. You just never know when the poo will hit the fan again.
Now the problem is finding (any) pistol powder to get the bullet to go ALL THE WAY, down the barrel.

Mike

That's a heck of a deal! Even Powder Valley wants $27.00 + haz-mat. I picked up 5K CCI sp a couple months ago at an EXPO gun show for $25.00/K, even though I was already sitting on 10K Tula sp,. You just never know when the poo will hit the fan again.
Now the problem is finding (any) pistol powder to get the bullet to go ALL THE WAY, down the barrel.

Mike
True that! Especially slow burning powder for the .357 Magnum. That powder also goes faster than the light loads with Tite Group. I am hoping to come across an 8 lb keg of something versatile, like Unique, Universal, Power Pistol, Accurate No. 5 or similar. Just have to be quick when it shows up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top