Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

good deal on 770 combos

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Trick, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Trick

Trick St Helens Active Member

I noticed yesterday that they had an ad at Big 5 for 770 Remington combos for around $450. When I was at Fred Meyer yesterday they had the exact same combo for about $279.

These are obviously an entry level unit, but if your looking at a budget system to get you or someone else into the field this struck me as an incredible buy. Plus on top of that you get the reward points and fuel discounts. I was at Scappoose, but I'm sure they have the same price over at Newberg. If your driving any distance I would call ahead for availability, I doubt they will last long at that price.

2. RallySoob

RallySoob Salem, OR Active Member

did you say Fred Meyer...? I wasn't aware they ever sold guns and I have been to alot of Fredy Meyer Stores. Did something change recently? Do all Freddy's have guns and ammo now?

3. hendrixfan

hendrixfan Clackamas County Member

Just scappoose newberg, and bend I think. Their prices aren't great, but they have good sales and had a decent ammo selection last time I was in Newberg.

4. RallySoob

RallySoob Salem, OR Active Member

good to know, thanks

5. onearmedswordsman

onearmedswordsman Hillsboro, OR Member

Only five stores, all in Oregon:
    Astoria
    Bend
    Brookings
    Newberg
    Scapoose