JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
I am looking to buy a nice condition SxS shotgun. I would prefer a 20g but will consider 12g as well. I am not really looking for a new or newer gun. I would prefer a vintage/antique. Something with hammers would be nice but not required. Prefer something from around the turn of the century (1900-1940). Must be in shootable condition, no beat up wall hangers please. Please reply to this post or contact me via private message with photos of what you have and what you are asking for it. Please be realistic. I have CASH in hand for the right gun.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am looking to buy a nice condition SxS shotgun. I would prefer a 20g but will consider 12g as well. I am not really looking for a new or newer gun. I would prefer a vintage/antique. Something with hammers would be nice but not required. Prefer something from around the turn of the century (1900-1940). Must be in shootable condition, no beat up wall hangers please. Please reply to this post or contact me via private message with photos of what you have and what you are asking for it. Please be realistic. I have CASH in hand for the right gun.
I have an H Davis 20 ga. Premier side by side. Good shape.
$500

C86B185A-07DD-4520-9C9A-B80782181B1A.jpeg