JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a Simply Rugged fan. The classic pancake style for a .357 snubbie revolver and a pancake for an LCP- they can be worn stong side or cross draw- I love them. Check them out at simplyrugged.com- he has several reviews out there on his products too.

I'm not so much worried about Inside or Outside, as I am comfort.

Huh? Do you wear apparel that would conceal a OWB? If you do, OWB would probably be better. Quicker draw, more comfortable, more options. If you wear T-shirts most of the time (like I do) IWB works a lot better. Not as comfortable and a little slower to access, but conceal-ability is better.

I ended up making my favorite holster, using a Crossbreed as inspiration, I took the parts I liked and changed to parts I didn't like.

I have a Littlebear Holster which is IWB/OWB and can be made into a Tuckable. In fact I have carried between my belt and pants as sort of a tight fitting OWB.
Contact Dave Galloway at [email protected]

Dave has good pricing for belts, holsters and even better pricing with sharkskin trim. I have been wearing his sharkskin belt everyday for over a year now and it does not show any wear.

I carried a Bersa for more than a few years. It was my first carry pistol when I first got my permit 8 years ago, and it was my backup until I sold it a few months ago.

While it's a lightweight, and very thin (thus easily concealable) pistol, it's best not to skimp on the holster. A secure, quality holster (and don't forget a good quality belt) makes it so much easier to carry, and reduces the odds of being made.

I used a Comp-Tac shirt tucker, and would still recommend it, despite the fact that I absolutely hate, with every fiber of my being, their company. I don't recommend the C-TAC, but the M-TAC is a very nice holster, better than the old shirt-tucker.

The price of a holster has absolutely nothing to do w/ how well it works. I don't need an expensive belt and holster to properly conceal my pistol. sure i have a box full of expensive holsters in the closet (as most do) but my 15 dollar holster works the best FOR ME. I wouldn't tell this person to go spend all his money on a fancy rig if he's not sure what HE likes yet.--

The price of a holster has absolutely nothing to do w/ how well it works. I don't need an expensive belt and holster to properly conceal my pistol. sure i have a box full of expensive holsters in the closet (as most do) but my 15 dollar holster works the best FOR ME. I wouldn't tell this person to go spend all his money on a fancy rig if he's not sure what HE likes yet.--

There are bargains out there, and I am glad you found one, but generally a quality holster mated to a quality belt will shift less, which will mean that the person carrying will want to muck with the holster and pistol less while carrying. Adjusting the holster is a major tell that many people who CCW have.

I've wasted far too much money in this life by buying junk, and than having to replace said junk to recommend ever going that route to anyone else. :s0155:

Well, I got my Bersa! I'm now also looking at a UBG holster. These can be made specificly for Bersa .380 Thunder Plus. >> <broken link removed>

The 'Regulator'. Low riding, side snap scabbard. Conceals surprisingly well. Worn OWB and snaps around your belt.

The reason I'm thinking I want a 'strap style' retention system is because I ride Sport Bikes.
I can wear a loose fitting outer shirt then my Jacket over. I also wear riding pants.

I may end up with a 'Shoulder' Holster before this is finished.

'Thanks' to all for your input!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top