JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

I'm looking at buying an SWR Warlock soon. I'm in Corvallis, and I was wondering if there is a Class III dealer who would sell these nearby that people would recommend.

I have no problem driving up to 90 miles (Portland, etc.).

Thanks for any help.

I hear Elcid is good.

anim_peep.gif

ETA:

But in all seriousness- get the Spectre instead. Trust me, I have both.

But in all seriousness- get the Spectre instead. Trust me, I have both.

+1, I have a Warlock and wish I had a Spectre. I didn't think I'd shoot suppressed that much when I ordered my Warlock. But I like shooting suppressed so much I never want to shoot my .22's unsuppressed. Plus I discovered how to bumpfire my Charger and the Warlock is not "full auto" rated.

But the Spectre is so much heavier... I can see using the heavier model on a rifle, but on a small handgun like a Mosquito, Ruger, Browning, Beretta 21a, etc. the Spectre seems just a bit too heavy... Also, the Warlock seems to be more effective for .22lr from independent testing although the two are very close.

But the Spectre is so much heavier... I can see using the heavier model on a rifle, but on a small handgun like a Mosquito, Ruger, Browning, Beretta 21a, etc. the Spectre seems just a bit too heavy... Also, the Warlock seems to be more effective for .22lr from independent testing although the two are very close.

Ruger Mark II/IIIs and Brownings aren't exactly "small" or "light" pistols.

While I agree about the heaviness of the Spectre, I like it for both .22LR and 5.7x28 use.

The Warlock is fine if you don't shoot much. But if you end up filling it up with lead, in a short amount of time. And you want to get it cleaned, It could cost you a bunch. Especially if the outer tube is damaged during the take apart. You'll be buying another tax stamp to replace the outer tube. Thats why take apart cans are the most recommended now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top