JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very true Jbett98, but unfortunately shlubs like me have wage-slave earning skill potential only in the city. I would love to be 'half-way' there and live in an area like Stayton, Sheridan, or Silverton at least, away from Portland. Unfortunately, no one in Stayton is needing a VOIP Call Center w/ ACD lol.

If somehow we make it another 5-6 years without the boot across the throat - and that is no given - I'll get out somewhere that won't be turned into an instant cage. After all, it isn't about stopping what is coming anymore, it is about selfishly buying time. What will be will be. 98% of my fellow Americans have voted for tyranny and apathy and there is nothing to be done about that.

Very true Jbett98, but unfortunately shlubs like me have wage-slave earning skill potential only in the city. I would love to be 'half-way' there and live in an area like Stayton, Sheridan, or Silverton at least, away from Portland. Unfortunately, no one in Stayton is needing a VOIP Call Center w/ ACD lol.

If somehow we make it another 5-6 years without the boot across the throat - and that is no given - I'll get out somewhere that won't be turned into an instant cage. After all, it isn't about stopping what is coming anymore, it is about selfishly buying time. What will be will be. 98% of my fellow Americans have voted for tyranny and apathy and there is nothing to be done about that.

you mean 97 percent!

;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top