JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a fan of the SightMark as well, although you may need a riser for it, and the cost of the Sightmark + the riser would now be in the same price range as the Vortex Strikefire.

I have the PA Micro on my AR. It's a pretty nice red dot sight. I would definitely recommend it. The only time there was ever a problem with it was when I let someone else use my rifle. For some reason the dot turned off and the mount got loose. I tried to duplicate the problem but could not. I think he was screwing around with it. Primary Arms is a good company to deal with

I've personally seen 3 PA failed. They all failed for moisture getting into the optic. PA might have fixed that problem already, but I'd say save up for a Aimpoint.

Wonder if the 3 optics were subjected to torture tests....dunking in water... :)

Nope. 2 of them failed at a monthly match up in Custer, WA. These were regular joes that enjoy shooting. They didn't do anything to force it to fail. One failed where it was practically usable due to it fogging up, the other failed but was still usable but showed signs of a seal breach.

As mentioned, I believe PA addressed this with them. I don't know if the replacements they got worked out fine or not.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top